Jamie’s crepe style pancakes look delicious! That’s pudding tonight sorted…
3 large free-range eggs
125 g plain flour
250 ml milk
1. Crack the eggs into a blender, then add the flour, milk and 1 pinch of sea salt, and blitz until smooth.
2. Pour into a bowl and leave to stand for 15 minutes.
3. Melt the butter (or a drizzle of oil if you want to be a bit healthier) in a large non-stick frying pan on a medium heat, then tilt the pan so the butter coats the surface.
4. Pour in 1 ladle of batter and tilt again, so that the batter spreads all over the base, then cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until it starts to come away from the sides.
5. Once golden underneath, flip the pancake over and cook for 1 further minute, or until cooked through.
6. Serve straightaway with your favourite topping.